Cast :- Naga Chaitanya,Tamanna
Banner :- Geetha Arts
Producer :- allu Aravind
Director :- Sukumar
Music Director :- Devi Sri Prasad
Rating :- 3.5
100% Love is the story about two cousins Balu and Maha Lakshmi who compete in their studies to always stand first in their class. But they separate from each other due to ego for silly reasons. Balu wants to express his love after Maha Lakshmi agrees that he is great, Maha Lakshmi loves Balu but illfate prevents her from expressing. And the rest of the story is all about how they leave their egos behind and become one.
What is good?
1. Subtle concepts like Love and infatuation are excellently dealt.
2. Sukumar aptly portrayed the egos possessed by the teenagers of current generation and how the ego effects them.
3. Naga Chaitanya is good as Balu. Tamanna is excellent with her glamour and improved acting skills. Chemistry between them is superb.
4. Music and Back ground score by Devi Sri is soothing and refreshing.
5. Excellent screenplay by Sukumar.
What could have been better?
1. Second half of the movie is little uninteresting.
2. comedy should have been better in the second half.
100% Love is an excellent teenage love story. The movie will certainly take Naga Chaitanya to next level. Sukumar continous his streak of making excellent movies based on superb screenplay. The talent of the director can be clearly seen when he is dealing with delicate concepts like love and infatuation. Watch it in you nearest theatre.