Cast : — Rana Daggubati, Ileana
Banner:– Lakshmi Narasimha Productions
Director: Puri Jagannath
Producer: Nallamalapu Bujji
Music Director: Vishwa and Rahman
Cinematographer: Amol Rathod
Rana is a professional Killer and Ileana is a girl who likes to capture videos of suicides and the rest of the story is how they meet and what did they do. [The fun of this movie is lost if I reveal more about this story, so I decided to keep it simple]
What is good?
1. Good Concept
2. Rana and Ileana just performed okay.
3. Ali – Mumaith Khan Comedy track
4. Abhimanyu Singh and Subba Raju character
5. Ileana looked very pretty
6. Awesome dialogues by Puri especially ‘I love u ‘ dialogue
7. Good Locations in Venice
8. Maintained the Twist about Ileana’s Character well.
What could have been better
1. Poor Screenplay and execution
2. Slight Vulgar Comedy
3. The movie is slow paced and dragging.
Puri is not successful in portraying Rana as ‘Commercial hero’. In fact it looked like Rana doesn’t have it in him.Puri and Rana must be commended for chosing this concept. The first part of the movie is okay and second part is a bit dragging. Finally, Nenu Naa Rakshasi is a good recipe spoiled by a bad cooking but you can watch it once if you are looking for variety to just kill your time