The southern damsel Trisha is pairing with her friend (?) Simbhu for the second time in the direction of Goutham Menon in a Tamil film ‘Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa’.
Ever since the film shooting started, every one is talking about the great onscreen chemistry between the lead pair. When asked the same to Trisha, “It is all because of the online chemistry we shared during the shoot. Goutham is the director who always wanted the chemistry between the lead pair looks real”.
When asked about the grapevine buzzing rounds about the love affair with Simbhu, Trisha taken it back and said “He is not my type; not a person I’d fall in love with. He is a great friend, and I believe that one can’t fall in love with a good friend”.
If not with Simbhu, Is Trisha in Love? “Yes, I’m madly in love with Mumbai. I have fallen in love with the city because it brims with energy and I like the way people live”.
How about the lip lock with Simbhu? “Yes, there is. But the director has integrated it seamlessly into the story. I don’t see anything wrong with a lip lock if it is done in an aesthetic manner”.
Every one predicted Kamal Haasan will get the first chance after Trisha is confirmed to play a role opposite him,but Simbhu is the one who got lucky.
Why not, when you are aiming high, lip locks and bikinis should be in your resume!!!
More Movie Gossips
- » Rana faints in the overdose of Steroids
- » Who is behind Rajanna burnt set?
- » Allu Sirish Kindalling NTR Fans in Twitter
- » Bips Sizzling scenes with Rana
- » Srija to get married again!
- » Ram Charan to wed Upasana Kamineni
- » SJ Suriya with Pawan again!
- » NTR, Bunny & Charan romancing a single girl
- » Sivaji as breaking News Baburao?