A fans meet took place in Hyderabad on Sunday under very little buzz. It was organized by actor Nandamuri Bala Krishna and was attended many senior fans from the districts. Here are the few details of it:
1. NBK mainly spoke about his political entry and the preparation for it.
2. Balayya urged fans to take the intended charity work to grass root levels.
3. He also promised them enough media attention and recognition to their work.
4. Basavatarakam cancer institute will be developed more to cater more needy
5. Unlike previous elections, the actor hinted his desire to become more available to normal public.
6. He urged fans to support him to strengthen Telugu Desam Party
It is really great on the part of the actor to go in to politics through hard work and charity rather than using his father’s name.