Child artist Teja, who acts in several Telugu films like Ramadandu, Maruti, Kadhanayakudu etc, was died. He is son of Cinematographer N.Sridhar. Teja was pursuing his Intermediate 2nd year at Miripi Academy in Amritsar in Punjab. When, he and his friends went to attend a yoga conference near Rishikesh in Uttarkhand district, he along with few others went for swimming in the river Ganga near Neem beach at famous Lakshman Jhula, where he accidentally drowned and went missing since last one week. Though, the naval rescue teams have conducted a search for him, they couldn’t trace him or his body until today. However, some of the devotees have found his body lying near Sai Ghat in Rishikesh. Police have conducted post mortem to his body and handing him to his parents on Tuesday.
More Movie News
- » Anukshanam–Sets the Box Office ringing
- » Bollywood actor Vindoo arrested
- » Telugu Producer in IPL Spot fixing!
- » Balupu Audio Release date
- » Some thing some thing between Siddarth and Hansika
- » Ace comedian Ali is now Dr.Ali
- » Super Response for Ramayya Vasthavayya Teaser
- » Nitya Menen to play a rape victim!
- » Iddarammayilatho Censor date