Young tiger NTR’s Dammu collections are steady all over. Despite the mixed talk on the movie, the movie is all set to collect 23-25 crores in the first week all over the world. The movie is all set to collect more than 3 Crore share in Karnataka in the first week. The movie will have the highest share records in Karnataka, Ceeded and Guntur.
The movie got benefited by the May day holiday on which Dammu collections are almost equal to the opening Sunday. With this trend the movie might end up as the second biggest movie in NTR’s career after Brindavanam.
Dammu First Day Collections – 8.7 Crores
Dammu 2nd Day Collections – 8.1 Crores
Dammu 3rd Day Collections – 7.7 Crores
Dammu 4th Day Collections – 7 Crores
Dammu 5th Day Collections – 6.5 Crores
Dammu 6th Day Collections – 6 Crores
Dammu 7th Day Collections -5 Crores
Dammu 8th Day Collections -5 Crores
Dammu 9th Day Collections -4.4 Crores
Dammu 10th Day Collections -4.0 Crores
More Movie News
- » Chiru, Jackie Chan and KCR To Attend I Audio
- » Sampoornesh Babu As Singham 123
- » Current Theega Readies for big release on October 17th
- » Ram Charan Out, Ravi Teja In
- » Loukyam Movie Review
- » Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu Multistarrer Film
- » Chiranjeevi Rejects Srinu Vaitla?
- » NTR-Puri Film From September 26
- » Will Ram Charan Beat Mahesh Babu Again?