Young Tiger NTR’s Dammu had released yesterday worldwide in the record number of 1200 theaters. The movie was a treat to fans and got mixed response from common audience. However the movie took off to a cruising start with first day share was around 8 crores in AP,.75 Crores in Karnataka which will be an all time record.
Dammu collections lost about 10-15 Lakhs share in Krishna district due to the bandh called by political parties. Morning shows in several theaters were stalled or screened late due to it.
Dammu Collections Complete breakup :
Nijam :- 1.97
Ceeded :- 2.07
East Godavari :- .63
West Godavari :- .61
Krishna :- .52
Guntur :- 1.25
Nellore :- .35
Uttar Andhra :- .50
On a whole Dammu has collected 12.5 Crores all over the world ….
More Movie News
- » Gautham Menon To Direct Ram Charan
- » Chiru, Jackie Chan and KCR To Attend I Audio
- » Sampoornesh Babu As Singham 123
- » Current Theega Readies for big release on October 17th
- » Ram Charan Out, Ravi Teja In
- » Loukyam Movie Review
- » Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu Multistarrer Film
- » Chiranjeevi Rejects Srinu Vaitla?
- » NTR-Puri Film From September 26