Rana Daggubati might have to wait long to register a hit at the box office. His latest release in Hindi ‘Department’ also met the same fate as his previous movies. The movie had just 10% of opening in all the multiplexes. People were seen going out even before the completion of the first half from the movie premiere held in Hyderabad yesterday night.The makers have announced that the movie will be dubbed in to Telugu after few days. But that is in serious doubt now.
Amitabh Bachchan had played the role of a criminal turned politician. Sanjay Dutt and Rana Daggubati have essayed the roles of cops and Lakshmi Manchu is playing the role of Sanjay Dutt’s wife. A Brazilian model ‘Nathalia’ had shook legs for a special item song in the movie. Where as Abhimanyu Singh who played the baddie in Rakta Charitra had played the antagonist role.
More Movie News
- » Bollywood actor Vindoo arrested
- » Telugu Producer in IPL Spot fixing!
- » Balupu Audio Release date
- » Some thing some thing between Siddarth and Hansika
- » Ace comedian Ali is now Dr.Ali
- » Super Response for Ramayya Vasthavayya Teaser
- » Nitya Menen to play a rape victim!
- » Iddarammayilatho Censor date
- » Happy Birthday to Jr.NTR