It is known to our readers that Pawan Kalyan is remaking Bollywood block buster ‘Dabangg’ under the name ‘Gabbar Singh’ in Telugu. The first schedule of the movie took place in a special set erected in Kokapeta in September. The set is the Villain’s house in the movie. Harish Shankar is currently filming scenes involving the villain Abhimanyu Singh and actors Brahmanandam and Tanikella Bharani. Pawan Kalyan had just participated in 3 days shoot in the first schedule. He will enter in to the shoot in mid September and will shoot non stop till the movie is complete The second schedule of the movie which was supposed to take place in Pollachi was abandoned due to bad weather.
The latest is that Devi Sri Prasad had completed the recording of 3 songs for the movie. Director Harish Shankar is in all praises for his commitment.
Shruti hassan is the female lead. The film is being produced by Ganesh Babu under Parameswara Arts banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music
More Movie News
- » Bollywood actor Vindoo arrested
- » Telugu Producer in IPL Spot fixing!
- » Balupu Audio Release date
- » Some thing some thing between Siddarth and Hansika
- » Ace comedian Ali is now Dr.Ali
- » Super Response for Ramayya Vasthavayya Teaser
- » Nitya Menen to play a rape victim!
- » Iddarammayilatho Censor date
- » Happy Birthday to Jr.NTR