Money is no bar when film makers go for what they want. They take extraordinary measures to freeze their imagination and fantasy in camera. There have been instances where producers and directors have spent whopping sums to get a shot or two. A Karunakaran belongs to this class and seems to have spent a fortune for his next film Endhukante Premanta.
Ram and Tamannaah are playing lead roles in the film. After completing a major schedule in Geneva, the film is being shot in Paris.
“We shot a scene on a platform which apparently has the most magnificent view of Eiffel Tower,’ the hero tweeted. (But) We had to pay for an insurance coverage of six million euros to get the permission to take couple of shots. But totally worth it!,” he added. GV Prakash is composing the music and Kona Venkat has written the script. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film on Sravanthi Movies banner. (INN)
More Movie News
- » Bollywood actor Vindoo arrested
- » Telugu Producer in IPL Spot fixing!
- » Balupu Audio Release date
- » Some thing some thing between Siddarth and Hansika
- » Ace comedian Ali is now Dr.Ali
- » Super Response for Ramayya Vasthavayya Teaser
- » Nitya Menen to play a rape victim!
- » Iddarammayilatho Censor date
- » Happy Birthday to Jr.NTR