Successful director Rajamouli’s latest film planned with Prabhas, Daggubati Rana and Anushka playing the lead roles may go to sets in the next month. According Tollywood sources, Rajamouli and his team is searching for suitable locations in Kerala and Tamilnadu states. He condemned the rumors linking his film with Bahubali of Gomateswar temple Jain in Karnataka state. He said his film is completely an based upon an imaginary story and is not connected to any kingdoms or rulers or history. He also condemned the reports of offering the lead role to Kannada hero Sudeep, who played villain role in his Eega film, before offering it to Rana. Rajamouli has said that he has never contacted Sudeep after completion of Eega film. According to sources, he is also searching for an all new designed swords for his two king characters to be played by Prabhas and Rana.
More Movie News
- » Anukshanam–Sets the Box Office ringing
- » Bollywood actor Vindoo arrested
- » Telugu Producer in IPL Spot fixing!
- » Balupu Audio Release date
- » Some thing some thing between Siddarth and Hansika
- » Ace comedian Ali is now Dr.Ali
- » Super Response for Ramayya Vasthavayya Teaser
- » Nitya Menen to play a rape victim!
- » Iddarammayilatho Censor date