Successful director Rajamouli’s latest film planned with Prabhas, Daggubati Rana and Anushka playing the lead roles may go to sets in the next month. According Tollywood sources, Rajamouli and his team is searching for suitable locations in Kerala and Tamilnadu states. He condemned the rumors linking his film with Bahubali of Gomateswar temple Jain in Karnataka state. He said his film is completely an based upon an imaginary story and is not connected to any kingdoms or rulers or history. He also condemned the reports of offering the lead role to Kannada hero Sudeep, who played villain role in his Eega film, before offering it to Rana. Rajamouli has said that he has never contacted Sudeep after completion of Eega film. According to sources, he is also searching for an all new designed swords for his two king characters to be played by Prabhas and Rana.
More Movie News
- » Sampoornesh Babu As Singham 123
- » Current Theega Readies for big release on October 17th
- » Ram Charan Out, Ravi Teja In
- » Loukyam Movie Review
- » Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu Multistarrer Film
- » Chiranjeevi Rejects Srinu Vaitla?
- » NTR-Puri Film From September 26
- » Will Ram Charan Beat Mahesh Babu Again?
- » Aagadu All Time Indian Cinema Record in USA