Daggubati Rana sustained severe injuries in his knees and biceps in the shooting of ‘Department’ in Mumbai. The actor was reportedly shooting for a stunt scene and after a while, Rana bruised his biceps due to a faulty harness. A Little later came the worse, he landed on his knees while jumping over boxes and even the knee caps were broken. The shooting was called off and he was rushed to nearest hospital. He was advised few days rest.
The film has Rana, Sanjay Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan, Madhu Shalini and Lakshmi Manchu in lead roles and RGV is directing the movie. Rana is going to play a cop’s role for the first time in his career.
More Movie News
- » Bollywood actor Vindoo arrested
- » Telugu Producer in IPL Spot fixing!
- » Balupu Audio Release date
- » Some thing some thing between Siddarth and Hansika
- » Ace comedian Ali is now Dr.Ali
- » Super Response for Ramayya Vasthavayya Teaser
- » Nitya Menen to play a rape victim!
- » Iddarammayilatho Censor date
- » Happy Birthday to Jr.NTR