Jr.NTR, who is the brand ambassador for famous Malabar Gold Jewelers has arrived at Vijayawada today to launch the ‘Bride of India Jewels Festival-3’ organised the Malbar Gold Jewelers. Though, there were some negative reports about the absence of TDP cadres in his tour hits the media, his huge fan base in the district have thronged the city to have a close look at their beloved star and to hear him say some thing about his upcoming film’ Badshah.’ Jr.NTR’s brief speech to his fans and the huge crowds was very much fascinating.
He said “Being the proud grand-son of legend NTR, I love to be addressed as younger brother by all of you as late NTR alone deserved to be called as ‘Anna’and no one else including me is eligible to have that respect. I love this Vijayawada because many important events of my film career were taken place here onlyI personally opine that ‘Bezawada’ is apt than Vijayawada because there is power in the word. I will definetly will come here to celebrate the success of my upcoming film ‘Badshah.’
More Political News
- » Can Vijayamma or Sharmila lead the YSRCP in elections?
- » Komati Reddy feelers to TRS
- » TRS stuck with Raghunandan rao issue
- » Cricketer Srishanth suspended
- » Babu plans to rope-in Harikrishna to Mahanadu
- » Cricketer Srishanth arrested in Spot Fixing charges
- » KCR plays wise to lure other party leaders
- » Sanjay Dutt to surrender today
- » Sharmila completes 2000km padayatra