Power star Pawan Kalyan’s forthcoming film ‘Attarintiki Daredhi’ (AD) has breaks the record created by prince Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh starrer movie SVSC, which bags Rs.7.5 on satellite rights. Pawan’s film ‘AD’ has bagged an whooping amount of Rs.9 crores on its satellite rights. MAA TV has reportedly bagged the satellite rights of this film. This gives a sigh of relief to the producer BVSN Prasad, who is fearing a setback for his other film ‘Sahasam’ played by Gopichand and Tapsi. ‘Sahasam’ movie is reportedly bagged Rs.3 crores on the satellite rights. Pawan has promised his producer to join the promotional campaign of ‘Sahasam’ movie which is releasing after facing severe crisis. For this, Pawan Kalyan even prepared to postpone the audio release function of his film ‘Attarintiki Daredhi’ scheduled for July 2nd week. Pawan has always proved to be very generous with his producers and with the unit members.
Film ‘AD’ is directed by Trivikram Srinivas. BVSN Prasad and Reliance Entertainments are co-producing this movie. Devisri Prasad is giving music to this film.
More Telugu Cinema News
- » Puri Jagannadh’s new office
- » Manam Final Collections
- » Rabhasa Shooting all done
- » Hero – Heroines of Kerintha
- » Actress Rambha plays real life villain role?
- » Kriti Kharbhanda’s narrow escape from a fire accident
- » Charmi in Queen remake!
- » NTR blessed with a baby boy
- » Legend NTR’s remix song in Rowdy Fellow