Tollywood noted Producer Vadde Ramesh, who is ailing with Cancer disease died on Thursday evening at KIMS Hospital in Hyderabad on Thursday evening. Vadde Ramesh was born in Yalamarru in Krishna district on 1947, October 11th. He made several super hit films Bebbuli, Katakatala Rudrayya, Rangoon Rowdy with Krishnam Raju, Viswanatha Nayakudu with Super star Krishna in his home banner Vijaya Madhavi Pictures.
His first film in Telugu is ‘Padavoyi Bharateeyuda.’ He also tried his hand in Bollywood by remaking the super hit Telugu film ‘Pandanti Kapuram into Hindi as ‘Sunehra Sansar’ and become successful. He formed a successful combination with director Dasari Narayana rao and made several landmark films like Bebuli Puli in his career, which brought name to entire unit members.
He stopped producing films after his Lankeshwarudu with Chiranjeevi flops, which is 100th film for director Dasari Narayana rao. Vadde Ramesh also directs one film ‘Amma Koduku’ played by Dr.Rajashekar. Tollywood actor Vadde Naveen is his son.
More Telugu Cinema News
- » Anukshanam–Sets the Box Office ringing
- » Rowdy Fellow Audio Release
- » Archana Enter Malayalam Industry
- » Govindudu Andarivadele Audio Release….
- » Manchu Vishnu Started Army Green
- » Adah Sharma Enter Mega Camp
- » Casting Call from SVC Banner
- » Nithya Menon in Mani Ratnam Movie ?
- » NTR or Charan in shiva 3rd Movie ?